Hey Lovely Guys, again we are here for you with new episode of our BGMI Blogs and will discuss some important valuable points of BGMI titles/PUBG Mobile India Titles to Achieve Easily. In today’s article our team tontonmelayu.com will share about an interesting and healthy title named as Deadeye PUBG/Deadeye Title in BGMI. I love to share my hard experience to make easiness for you achieving titles in BGMI. So let’s come to the topic here that how to get Deadeye/Sharpshooter Title in PUBG Mobile?
Since the PUBG Mobile is banned in India and new Indian PUBG Mobile by Krafton is launched the country with the name Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), it also has the same theme as in PUBG Mobile and titles too. Deadeye PUBG in Indian PUBG (BGMI) is bit respectable title for BGMI players and earning this title need some sort of best output. But definitely it’s the hard work of our team which makes you better to understand and play to get this Deadeye PUBG title easily.
Sharpshooter PUBG/Deadeye PUBG is a title in BGMI which is achieved only when you play Platinum Tier Mode and perform your BGMI gaming play through Solo Classic Match BGMI (PUBG Mobile India). Here the most important thing is to be a best snipper of BGMI. Dear BGMI gamers experience matters here and many games play is required.
Sharpshooter /Deadeye Title in BGMI needs 3 major requirements
- Make sure three consecutive kills of your enemies through headshots.
- All should be killed within 50 meter distance.
- Only possible in Platinum Tier Achievement while playing Solo Classic Match.
Tips and Tricks to Get Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title in BGMI
Deadeye PUBG title is the easy task for those who have best sniper skills in Battlegrounds Mobile India. It can be done in game play through smart work and without give any of the chance to enemy without waste of time.
Remember that you should have Platinum Tier Achievement or above to make sure for getting Deadeye PUBG/Deadeye BGMI title. Now I’ll share two tricks to find this title.
- Keeping in mind that to kill 3 enemies with your weapon bullets consecutively without missing any bullet with in 50 meter radius distance, make a sketch that you must use good map like Erangel or Miramar map in your Solo Classic Mode. These are good ones for killing enemies on long range.
- So open up your BGMI game and get start Solo Classic Match.
- Drop yourself on some sort of save location using Erangel map, here Military Base and Novorepnoyo are the best places to get on for positioning yourself. However if you use Miramar map then you may take any of the location in the game.
- Using above step will further enhance your safety from enemy if you land bit far away from traffic area.
- Use of Scope weapon is a best option to kill.
- Play safe and wait for the best moment to shot.
- Then execute the performance to kill all 3 enemies in a row without missing any shot and win the Deadeye Title in BGMI.
How to get deadeye title in PUBG Mobile (BGMI) becomes further easier if you use this trick. Guys it’s a trick which surely works for you in smartness to get the deadeye PUBG title. Follow me here in below discussion to understand how it works.
- Get ready your 10 friends squad to join BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India), the Indian PUBG Mobile.
- Make sure all of your friends should have Platinum Tier Achievement or above
- Now all friends open up Solo Classic Mode at the same time span
- Drop out there in the same location when playing this mode, if you are not finding the location then try again and again to find it.
- Solo Classic Mode of BGMI allows at least three friends to be in the same location.
- Now almost the work is done and it’s time to kill rest of your friends through proper head shots by taking time to aim them
- Once you have done this then you have got the Deadeye BGMI title